Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Zen Flower Sensitive Masque - Montagne Jeunesse

I, like many, love to treat myself to a good auld pampering every week or so and this face mask is an absolute necessity for those days. I wont know when I have time so I need to always have to have this on hand.



I can't remember how much it costs off hand but I am pretty sure it costs less than €2.50 in Penny's/ Primark.

It is a two step mask.

The first step is the usual, wet face, apply mask, leave for ten minutes and gently wash off with warm water. (This is difficult because it is so thick and creamy so I use a cloth as well)

Then the second step is a serum.

This two step procedure makes my dry skin feel firmer and very hydrated. It smells a bit like Aloe Vera I guess. ( I am terrible at describing scents!!) Suffice to say that when I have none left I panic and have to run to Penny's to stock up. It is my absolute favourite and I have tried a whole load of different ones.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds really nice, I've never seen this one before but I will definitely be on the look out for it x

Christine said...

This sounds really good. I have try the pink one by the same brand, cant remember what its called but i loved it and it smells sooo good :)

Im thinking about adding For Audrey by China Glaze to a giveaway, does that sound fun?. I just started collecting products that im going to give away in one of my next giveaways :)

Xoxo Christine
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

Aphrosie said...

You defo should girls I swear by it!

Nat said...

I love Montagne Jeunesse masks but haven't tried this one yet. Sounds like good stuff! x

Anonymous said...

What do you mean?