Sunday, April 24, 2011

Isa Dora - Express Blusher Stick - Shade 44

So I picked this up in the bargain basket in my local chemist. I paid, I think €3 for it.


The colour is rather bronze to use as a blusher for my skin tone (Shade no 44 - PearlyCongnac) but I don't actually use it as a blush because of the shade I use it as a contour colour. I put a light strip in the hollows of my cheek and blend it out. I like that it is creamy and easily blendable. I actually use this under my MAC Mineralise Skin Finish. It really gives it a bit of a deeper glow and sheen. 


It looks pinker in this photo than it does in reality but I just waned to post it so you could see how it worked. The swatches coming up are much more true to colour. 




This is the shade unblended.

And here it is blended in. Apologies for the photos I still haven't gotten my camera fixed. 


For the €3 or so I paid for this I am wearing it every day for the last two weeks. I am kinda in love with it and I will definitely be checking out more of this range and and the blusher sticks and especially the Glow Stick Blusher! (If I can find it anywhere.)

No comments: