Friday, April 22, 2011

Vichy Essentielles Gift Set - Hickey's Pharmacy Bargain!

I just thought I would let you all know that for the Easter weekend this Vichy Essentielles Gift Set is €20 in Hickey's Pharmacy. They are located (the ones I visit anyway) at the Spire end of Henry Street and on O'Connell Street beside the Bridge. I am not sure where else they are located but it should say on the website. I am not too sure if this bargain is in all the Hickey's shops but I got mine in the Henry Street Hickey's.


The set contains: 
Vichy Essentielles Facial Cream 50 ml
Vichy Essentielles Softening Shower 200 ml
Vichy Essentielles Body Cream-Milk 200 ml
Vichy Essentielles Foaming Facial Cleanser 100 ml 

I estimate that the saving is near on €6. Which in all fairness is a pretty good saving also the products just smell AMAZING!!! I had the face cream before and loved it I cannot wait to try out the rest of the products! 

6 comments:

ArtDonatella said...

Oh Hickeys are the best! Quickly followed by McCabes of course!

Thanks for your kind wishes on my giveaway post :)xo

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen this kit here! Looks good. :-)
X

Lovely Girlie Bits said...

never tried any of vichy's stuff,must have a goo next time i see them :)

cornflakegirl said...

Like ArtDonatella, I love Hickeys. They're always good for a bargain as are McCabes.

I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on with the products, esp the Shower Cream.

Aphrosie said...

I will defo let you know how I get on with them once I have made a decision on the products. :)

Pharmacy For Sale Uk said...

I saw many sites but yours is very interesting, you got talent in writing articles, blog bookmarked! Waiting for more info!