Friday, April 8, 2011

Rimmel Flash Eyeliner Review


I was very excited to try this product when I got it in my goodie bag at the Rimmel Masterclass in AWear. I swatched it on the back of my hand and to be honest it looked grand but when I tried to remove it it seemed to stain my hand. That left a bad taste in my mouth to start with. 

Then I tried it on my eyes and while the applicator is lovely (a pen style foam tip applicator) the product itself leaves a lot to be desired.It was watery and sheer. It applied patchy and horribly. Only I was on my way out the door when I was trying it I would have started my eye make up from scratch. As it was I applied my usual liquid eyeliner on top as I was in a rush. (bad idea I know but I had no other choice.

All in all I would have felt hard done by had I bought this product and I definitely will not purchase it unless they reformulate it. 

How do you find this product?

No comments: