Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Catrice Eyebrow Set


I had to go to the Chemist to get a Pill box and I picked this up to see what it is like. I know I am only thirty and I am in need of a pillbox, Grrrrr!!!! Anyway I picked it up because the darker colour seemed to be quite a nice shade for me. 


I mean the lighter colour is definitely not useful for my eyebrows as I am black haired but I may use it for something else. 

Here are the swatches: 


This kit comes with a tiny tweezers and double ended comb and brush. The only problem I have with this set is that the brush is squashed into the case and so is all out of shape and pretty useless. I may actually cut the bristles off it so it all fits into the set easier.

(You can't really see it but it is useless)

Other than that I kinda like this product more than I thought I would. I am always on the hunt for the right shade for my eyebrows but to be honest I am no 100% convinced that I have found it but for under €5 I am impressed for the moment. 


Also apologies for being a bit of a disjointed blogger recently. I promise to try to step it up a notch.

2 comments:

cornflakegirl said...

Nice, my eyebrows are soo pale that I can never find the right shade in brands like this though.

On the pill box thing, mine is one of the huge boxes with three different compartments for each day. Sounds mad I know but I'd forget to take them all without it.

Aphrosie said...

I have one of the week pill box. I hate how ugly they are but I kept confusing my dosage and taking double the amount I should, which is just not on, so I had no choice. I want a pretty one someday seeing as I will be taking them forever but I just can't invest right now.