Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rimmel Masterclass in AWear Tomorrow!

I was lucky enough to win a Masterclass with Ken Boylan, one of Ireland's most esteemed freelance make up artists to show us how to do the seasons key looks and introduce us to the new collection. Thanks AWear for the prize.  


I know it wont be just me, I mean there will be loads of other people there but I will be too! Yay!



Anyway I am ridiculously looking forward to it and to letting you all know how I got on and what I got in my goodie bag and how I find the products. I have never been to something like this, hence the over-excitement.  :) 


8 comments:

ArtDonatella said...

Hey, I'll guess I'll see you there!

Aphrosie said...

Ah yeah, Perhaps you will. You looking forward to it?

ArtDonatella said...

Yep...Oh, maybe you'll see me there! I don't know how you look like :) XO

Aphrosie said...

ha ha. I true you only know my eye. I am sure I will see you there anyway! :)

ArtDonatella said...

:) Ha-Ha...yep, I'll be the one staring at people's eyes! :)

Aphrosie said...

Brilliant! See you there so! Perhaps we can compare notes tomorrow. :D

SweetLikeJelly said...

Hope you had fun! Wish I lived in Dublin- nothing like that ever happens in Cork!

Aphrosie said...

Ah it was lovely. Your man Ken Boylan was really nice. Pity they don't do stuff like that in Cork! :(