Sunday, March 6, 2011

Boots No. 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer

When I saw that Boots "teenage" range No. 17 had come out with a primer I was a little dubious as to it's quality and passed it up a good few times when in Boots but eventually curiosity got the better of me and I bought it, simply because if it was terrible I wouldn't have lost out  lot of cash as it is very affordable at approximately  €8 and boy am I glad I did!


I have been using it for the last three or four weeks and it has been constantly in my "necessity make up bag" in my handbag. I have used it under my make up and all on it's own and it does exactly the job I am looking for from my primer.

I typically reach for it, in earnest, the morning after the night before because it helps to give the skin a lovely finish. So even if you are feeling rough your skin will still look gorgeous. The texture is beautiful. It is soft and silky in texture and has no scent.



This product was released with a foundation but I actually couldn't even bring myself to purchase the foundation as the shades are pretty unwearable for my skin tone.

Have you tried this product? Did you try it with the No. 17 Foundation? If so how did you find it? 


.

No comments: