Sunday, March 6, 2011

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Review

I had been looking for a good contouring powder for a very long time and I finally gave in and trapsed into MAC in Dublin to have a look at their range about a month ago. The sales assistant was very lovely and pointed me in the direction of the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. I have to say that when she recommended the Medium Dark I was a bit hesitant to even try it but I gave her the benefit of the doubt.


I am loving this. It is a beautiful soft powder. It is suppsed to have a matte finish but to be honest it has a teeny tiny sheen to it but because I have dry skin that is VERY welcome. 

I am very sure that in the summer when my skin gets darker this powder will go from being my contour powder to my all over face powder. 

If you are in the market for a new contour powder or even a new all over powder I would definitely recommend this one. It is definitely my favourite powder I have EVER purchased. Go give it a look! 



Have you tried this out before?

No comments: