Friday, March 25, 2011

My St. Patrick's Day Eye - EOTD


Ok, so I know it's a bit late but I figure better late than never. This was the look I wore for our patron saints day, better known as the day everyone goes mental, or Paddy's day. 

Actually while I have you here does anyone know where the whole calling it "St. Patty's day" came from. It is inacurate and headwrecking. 

Anyway here it is. 

What I used:

  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow in Skinny Jeans on the outer third of the lid.
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow in R.S.V.P. on the rest of the eye up to the brow. 
  • MAC Juxt on the inner third, or so. 
  • MAC Shimmermoss on the centre of the lid. 
  • MUA (Make Up Academy) shade 7 on the outer third and in the crease.
  • MAC Shroom up to the brow. 
  • Essence Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner on the top lid. 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil on the bottom and in the waterline. Set in the waterline with a Matte black Rimmel eye shadow (that I can't find right now) I also ran some of the MUA shadow over the lower line.
  • Maybeline The Falsise Volume Express Waterproof. 
  • I actually ran some of the black eye shadow through my brows cause they are so dark naturally. (I know they need a good pluck but I don't trust many people to do them and I can't do it myself) 


Go easy on me this is the first look I have posted. 

1 comment:

SweetLikeJelly said...

Thats a really creative look!