Ok, so I know it's a bit late but I figure better late than never. This was the look I wore for our patron saints day, better known as the day everyone goes mental, or Paddy's day.
Actually while I have you here does anyone know where the whole calling it "St. Patty's day" came from. It is inacurate and headwrecking.
Anyway here it is.
What I used:
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow in Skinny Jeans on the outer third of the lid.
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow in R.S.V.P. on the rest of the eye up to the brow.
- MAC Juxt on the inner third, or so.
- MAC Shimmermoss on the centre of the lid.
- MUA (Make Up Academy) shade 7 on the outer third and in the crease.
- MAC Shroom up to the brow.
- Essence Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner on the top lid.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil on the bottom and in the waterline. Set in the waterline with a Matte black Rimmel eye shadow (that I can't find right now) I also ran some of the MUA shadow over the lower line.
- Maybeline The Falsise Volume Express Waterproof.
- I actually ran some of the black eye shadow through my brows cause they are so dark naturally. (I know they need a good pluck but I don't trust many people to do them and I can't do it myself)
Go easy on me this is the first look I have posted.