Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My New Breakfast

I am trying to get myself healthy these days. Now don't get me wrong I am not going to be mental strict on myself for this but I am just trying to be healthier with what I eat. That is not to say that I will be restricting myself  in any crazy way, just eating better for the most part. With that in mind I just wanted to share with you what I have been having for breakfast which seems to be filling me right up for a very long time. Apologies in advance for my measuring of recipes. I just can't be arsed measuring it all out every morning.



Ingredients

A good dollop of natural/fat free yoghurt (about a cup)
Slightly less than the good dollop of porridge oats (about a half a cup)

My favourite is adding cinnamon to this and maybe a sliced banana, handful of red berries or grapes or apple or even a teeny spoonful of gooseberry jam. (I know there is sugar in jam but sometimes needs must.)

I am starting with breakfast and making myself up through the day so as I go along I will be updating on new yummy healthy meals I have found that keep my interest.

No comments: