I apologise for the glare on my forehead the lighting wasn't very flattering but this is my first face of the day/night post.
For my face I have used:
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC20
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW 20 - for my under eye bags.
- Benefit High Beam - Just under the mask.
- Benefit Cha Cha Tint - on the cheek.
- MAC Powder Blush in Style.
- MAC Mineralised Skin Finish Natural in Medium/Dark.
For the eyes I have used:
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk in the inner corner.
- Gunmetal from the Urban Decay NAKED Palette on the inner third of the lid.
- MAC Club on the outer two thirds of the lid.
- Glamour Doll Eyes shadow in Undead in the crease and outer V. (because I was going to wear a mask I made sure to put the mask on after I had done the shadow so I could see what parts were not covered by the shadow and I filled that space in while wearing the mask which left a very fun V shape on my eye.)
- Virgin from the Urban Decay NAKED Palette - just below the inner top corner of the mask to blend out the crease colour and give that highlight you can see in the picture.
- Essence Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof on my top lid.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner on the bottom lash line and in the waterline.
- MUA (Make Up Academy) Eye Shadow in Shade 20 (Black) - Matt to seal and smudge the Gel liner.
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
AND for my lips I used MUA (Make Up Academy) Lipstick in shade 1.
Here is a closer (not as wonderful as I would have liked) shot of the eyes.
And another one just for the craic:
Let me know what you think or if any of the products I have mentioned you would like a review on. Also I do apologise for the photo quality but they were taken on my iPhone as I never thought I would put up a photo of my face ever!