Monday, July 4, 2011

Product Rave!! Herbal Essences - Tousle me Softly Finishing Touch Cream


Oh my god you guys! I am so happy that on a whim I picked this up in Boots the other day. I have a natural kink in my hair and usually it requires a good bit of work to get the volumised curls I like. I am not sure this would work on naturally poker straight hair but I will be testing it on my friends to find out and will let you know how we get on! 

This is the only product I had in my hair in my Masquerade Ball Make-up post.

This product gives me everything I want without the need for anything else apart from a little spritz of hairspray. 

You can use this on wet or dry hair. I have tried both and I have to say it works brilliantly either way. It has a sticky consistency but unlike most other products with this consistency it doesn't harden when it dries. Your hair is left feeling like hair, not hay. It has a beautiful  scent of violets, which as you know I have a bit of an obsession with.  The curls hold wonderfully and only require a shake of the head upside down to add a wee bit of volume when you have been dancing for ages. 

All in all I am highly impressed with this product and will continue to use it for a very long time, I would say and I can't wait to try the rest of the products in the Tousle me Softly range. 





No comments: