Thursday, June 9, 2011

TAG: 8 Things

I saw this 8 Things post over on Cornflakegirl's Musings and decided to do one myself.


8 TV SHOWS I WATCH:

  1. Tru Blood
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. Glee
  4. The Vampire Dairies
  5. Gossip Girl
  6. Modern Family
  7. Weeds
  8. Downton Abbey
    8 FAVOURITE PLACES TO EAT:

    1. Saba.
    2. Koh.
    3. Captain America.
    4. Luigi Malone's.
    5. Juice.
    6. Cactus Jacks.
    7. TP Smyths - for a pub lunch.
    8. The Snail Box (in Meath) - for breakfast.


      8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:


      1. Being Healthy.
      2. Going back to college when I am well enough.
      3. My Cousin's Wedding.
      4. My new Niece being born.
      5. Having kids of my own someday. (Hopefully)
      6. Baking with my baking buddy.
      7. Wine, chats, pizza and pretending to watch a DVD with my friends.
      8. Maybe someday being allowed to marry and finding someone I want to marry. 


        8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST:


        1. That I had some years to relive so I would have been diagnosed earlier. I would have also done some things differently. 
        2. I guess the lottery so I can do what I love to do without having to worry about it not being financially amazing. 
        3. To get into my course in Trinity next year.
        4. The whole Mac Semi Precious range.
        5. To find the perfect foundation. 
        6. Laser on my scars. 
        7. Not having rashes on my legs. 
        8. Equality for everyone.

        8 THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT: 

        1. Theatre
        2. Music
        3. Family
        4. Friends
        5. Make up
        6. Musicals
        7. Films
        8. Dancing

        8 PHRASES/WORDS I USE A LOT:

        1. Jaysus - I am not a Dub at all but I say it a lot.
        2. Amazing - everything is amazing! 
        3. Absolutely - I don't know why I say this a lot but I do. 
        4. Deadly - Another of my words. 
        I honestly cannot think of any more of the top of my head. 


        8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM THE PAST:


        1. Always carry painkillers, plasters and tissues. 
        2. Some people are in your life for a short time for a reason. (Let them go when its time)
        3. Sometimes other people don't understand what you are going through and don't try to understand. Those are the people who you should let go. 
        4. Caring too much IS a problem, just like not caring enough. 
        5. Your gut can tell you more than five years and numerous teams of doctors but this is no reason to lose faith in them altogether. 
        6. By all means LOVE with all your heart but one persons love alone cannot fix problems or hold a relationship together.
        7. Forgive people and yourself. Anger and resentment are wasted emotions. (Easy to say VERY difficult to do!)
        8. Always choose your own path because you are the one who has to walk it.

        8 PLACES I'D LOVE TO VISIT:


        1. Mexico.
        2. Egypt.
        3. Madrid.
        4. Greece.
        5. I would love to go back to China again. Loved Shanghai so much.
        6. I always want to go back to Paris even though I have been there loads.
        7. Thailand.
        8. New York again too. 

        8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT WINTER:


        1. A roaring fire on a freezing day.
        2. Christmas.
        3. Buying loads of woolies.
        4. Soup. I love soup a lot and I know it is not confined to winter but it is So much better in Winter. 
        5. Butlers Hot Chocolate. I let myself get maybe three of these a winter. Nothing better than town when it's freezing and I have a big cup of this. 
        6. Christmas shopping/wrapping presents. I do as much of this as I can. I even do my mothers shopping and wrapping. I just adore it. 
        7. I don't like snow, I hate it in fact, but I do love looking at it from somewhere warm. Ask me to go out in it is a different story. 
        8. Not having to shave every few days because it's not skirt weather.

        8 BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING:

        I'm not going to tag anyone specific but let me know if you do this tag. 

        4 comments:

        Stella said...

        Hi Girl! I hope your health is good. Come and visit Greece whenevr you like! I live there, so I think you're going to love the islands!
        misstarshiny.blogspot.com

        Aphrosie said...

        That's exactly what I want to do. Since I was small I have wanted to go to all the islands in Greece.

        cornflakegirl said...

        Excellent post hun and thanks for the mention.

        I hope you get your course next year and can get back to college.

        I hope you're doing alright health wise now. And as for listening to your gut despite what docs & consultants say well I'm living that story myself at the moment. But I have hope that they'll figure it all out eventually.

        S said...

        Lovely post, really honest and lovely to read. I hope all the things on your wish list come true! I'd love to travel too, determined to tick at least one place off my list by this time next year :)