I saw this 8 Things post over on Cornflakegirl's Musings and decided to do one myself.
8 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
- Tru Blood
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Vampire Dairies
- Gossip Girl
- Modern Family
- Downton Abbey
8 FAVOURITE PLACES TO EAT:
- Captain America.
- Luigi Malone's.
- Cactus Jacks.
- TP Smyths - for a pub lunch.
- The Snail Box (in Meath) - for breakfast.
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Being Healthy.
- Going back to college when I am well enough.
- My Cousin's Wedding.
- My new Niece being born.
- Having kids of my own someday. (Hopefully)
- Baking with my baking buddy.
- Wine, chats, pizza and pretending to watch a DVD with my friends.
- Maybe someday being allowed to marry and finding someone I want to marry.
8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST:
- That I had some years to relive so I would have been diagnosed earlier. I would have also done some things differently.
- I guess the lottery so I can do what I love to do without having to worry about it not being financially amazing.
- To get into my course in Trinity next year.
- The whole Mac Semi Precious range.
- To find the perfect foundation.
- Laser on my scars.
- Not having rashes on my legs.
- Equality for everyone.
8 THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Make up
8 PHRASES/WORDS I USE A LOT:
- Jaysus - I am not a Dub at all but I say it a lot.
- Amazing - everything is amazing!
- Absolutely - I don't know why I say this a lot but I do.
- Deadly - Another of my words.
I honestly cannot think of any more of the top of my head.
8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM THE PAST:
- Always carry painkillers, plasters and tissues.
- Some people are in your life for a short time for a reason. (Let them go when its time)
- Sometimes other people don't understand what you are going through and don't try to understand. Those are the people who you should let go.
- Caring too much IS a problem, just like not caring enough.
- Your gut can tell you more than five years and numerous teams of doctors but this is no reason to lose faith in them altogether.
- By all means LOVE with all your heart but one persons love alone cannot fix problems or hold a relationship together.
- Forgive people and yourself. Anger and resentment are wasted emotions. (Easy to say VERY difficult to do!)
- Always choose your own path because you are the one who has to walk it.
8 PLACES I'D LOVE TO VISIT:
- I would love to go back to China again. Loved Shanghai so much.
- I always want to go back to Paris even though I have been there loads.
- New York again too.
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT WINTER:
- A roaring fire on a freezing day.
- Buying loads of woolies.
- Soup. I love soup a lot and I know it is not confined to winter but it is So much better in Winter.
- Butlers Hot Chocolate. I let myself get maybe three of these a winter. Nothing better than town when it's freezing and I have a big cup of this.
- Christmas shopping/wrapping presents. I do as much of this as I can. I even do my mothers shopping and wrapping. I just adore it.
- I don't like snow, I hate it in fact, but I do love looking at it from somewhere warm. Ask me to go out in it is a different story.
- Not having to shave every few days because it's not skirt weather.
8 BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING:
I'm not going to tag anyone specific but let me know if you do this tag.