Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sleek Blushes Flamingo and Pixie Pink

So while I was in London I picked up a lot of things in Superdrug and these were two of the blushes I got. 
I left my reciept for my Superdrug haul in Dublin but these are available from the Sleek website for €6. For the price there is a grand amount of product in the package and they have a lovely mirror and all. I love the packaging a lot! 


Flamingo is a VERY bright pink while Pixie pink is a beautiful almost dusty baby pink. 
If you have used  any Sleek powder Products before you will know what I mean when I say they have a beautiful soft texture. Almost a creamy powder if you get me? They also blend very well and are very highly pigmented. 

Although Pixie Pink was a bit less pigmented than Flamingo it is a beautiful pink for paler ladies.  

I would recommend using a light hand with Flamingo. 


I am planning on trying some of the other shades next time I get to a Superdrug. 
Has anyone tried these? How did you find them? 




Top: Pixie Pink Bottom: Flamingo


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pixie pink its so pretty!

Nat said...

I haven't tried anything from Sleek yet, need to check out the brand. Flamingo looks lovely in your swatch!

Aphrosie said...

@ Haribohats. It is gorgeous.
@ Nat it is really cute but VERY pigmented. I managed to look like a clown the first time I tried it. :)

xxShivvyxx said...

I have both of these and love them! I used Pixie Pink everyday during winter and now i use Flamingo everyday! It does look a bit scary but looks really great with a light hand!

I also have Stiletto (bright scary red but again a light hand does wonders) and Rose Gold which i really really recommend if you can get your hands on it - it's my favourite! A peachy pink laced with gold and although not great for day time i always wear it on a night out as it highlights aswell as being a blush!

xxShivvyxx

Aphrosie said...

Oh wow Shivvy Rose Gold sounds amazing. That is now on my to get list! :)

Red Lip Gloss said...

Gorgeous choices lady. I am loving Pixie Pink

xo

Karo said...

your blog is so cool!

Sleek Flamingo is so pretty colour!

xoxo

Aphrosie said...

Christine: It is really good. Do you have it?

Karo: Ah cheers hon. Right back at you by the way!

Flamingo is absolutely gorgeous. I am IN LOVE with it! :)