Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vichy Essentielles Gift Set - What I will be Repurchasing.


Here is my original post.

The set contains: 
Vichy Essentielles Facial Cream 50 ml €8.90 

I like this face cream, and it is grand for when I am stuck but with my skin being so dry I only use it when I am stuck. It would be lovely for someone with normal skin though and it smells so beautifuly like roses. But because it doesn't suit my skin I will not be repurchasing it. 

Vichy Essentielles Softening Shower 200 ml €5.90

This is beautiful. It foams up really easily with lovely soft bubbles and it is definitely softening. I have terribly dry skins in areas like my back and elbows and I love how this makes my skin feel. I will definitely be repurchasing it. I am pretty sure it is only around €6 too. 

Vichy Essentielles Body Cream-Milk 200 ml €6.90

Oh my god this smells just as gorgeous as the other products and works amazingly with the shower gel. I feel naked if I don't use both at the same time. At €6.90 for 200 ml I would highly recommend this hydrating body milk. 

Vichy Essentielles Foaming Facial Cleanser 100 ml  €4.90

So I am a bit of a Face Cleanser crazy and while I love the smell of this one I prefer ones with granules in them and this doesn't have any and I don't feel like it is very hydrating. I feel it is a bit harsh on my dry skin so I wont be repurchasing this as there are so many other ones that work better. 

All in all it is a mixed bag but there are some gems in there that I don't want to live without! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks! I really love reading review posts, because I hate wasting money on products that don't work! I love to hear someone's point of view on how the product actually worked.

Also, I have a giveaway going on at my blog for a $20 gift certificate to Green Apple Paperie if you're interested. They have super cute stuff!