Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award and I'm back!

Hey guys,

So I know I was away for ages there but I was just so busy with the Theatre Festival and then the last few days I have been suffering withdrawal symptom. It is very intense and then to go back to "real life" is just a shock to the system.

While I was away I was awarded The Liebster Blog Award from the lovely beautylifeandthingsilike.

Firstly I would like to link back to her  blog beautylifeandthingsilike and suggest that you all go check her out. She is so lovely and her blog is such a great read! Also I find it is really lovely to read Irish beauty blogs because at least you can source most of the stuff. Go check out her blog and follow her! She is lovely!





The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers.  If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs.



Now to the hard part. There are a lot of people I would award this to but I am going to narrow my awards to the blogs that I get excited when I see they have posted a new post andI can't ACTUALLY wait to catch up on their posts. As they say on X Factor this is in no particular order. 

Cornflake Girl: I swear I smile every time I see she has posted and I have to immediately read it. Go check her out she seems a genuinely lovely lady! 

Artdonatella: Another blog that I can't wait to check out again, now that I am back in the world of blogging! Please give her blog a look cause she is a great.

Everything Girlie: I just love reading Irish beauty blogs because I can usually find the things they are blogging about and this blog is no exception. Karen seems like a lovely girl too and I love her blog. 

Please check out all these blogs because they are great reads and lovely girls! 

Thanks again to beautylifeandthingsilike for the award. 



I hope to get back into blogging slowly because it has taken me three days to put this post together which just is not like me. So bear with me over the next wee while as I ease myself back in. I have a few bits in the pipeline (I mean in my drafts) but if you want to see anything in particular then let me know. 

1 comment:

cornflakegirl said...

Yay, welcome back hun. Thank you so much for the award and the kind words.