Monday, May 30, 2011

Clinique, Redness Solution Daily Protective Base SPF 15


I have put this post off for months so I would be completely sure what I think about this product. 

To cut to the chase, I am sorry I purchased it and I will not be repurchasing from Clinique again. 

1. Service.
I have never had anything but  passive aggressive, "I am better than you are and you have no idea what you are talking about" treatment from Clinique sales people every time I go to their counter in any of the shops in Dubin. 

2. Consistency/Feel.
It is too heavy in consistency and when it is under foundation it makes me feel like I am wearing WAY too much make up. Even when I only apply a teeny tiny bit. That feeling of being weighed down from a BASE? Not cool at all! 

3. Shade.
This product, doesn't even do what it is supposed to do  It is MUCH too pale for me. When it goes on it makes me look washed out and almost sickly. When you apply powder over this is gets that horribly unattractive "cakey" look. 

Here is what the product looks like:



I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It is a complete waste of money if you ask me! 

No comments: