Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ipod Shuffle Tag!

I seem to have broken a blogging barrier tonight so I am just going to go with it. I saw this tag type thing on Cornflakegir'ls Musings and decided to do it for the craic. 

The idea is that you put your iPod/mp3 player/whatever on shuffle, ask a question and then forward to get the answer. Now, there'll be no cheating I'll have you know, whatever song is played is the answer. No skipping forward and back til you find a specific one.

Questions:

How am I feeling today?
Where is Your Heart - Kelly Clarkson

Will I get far in life?
Hotel Song - Regina Spektor

How do my friends see me?
Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson

Where will I get married?
Don't Rain on my Parade - Glee

What is my theme song?
Call Your Girlfriend  - Megan Tonges (Robyn Cover)

What is the story of my life?
Catch 22 - Pink

What was High School like?
Use Somebody - Paramore

How can I get ahead in life?
I don't like Mondays - Tori Amos

What is the best thing about me?
Fidelity - Regina Spektor

How is today going to be?
Tell Everybody - Roisin Murphy

What's in store this weekend?
Who will Comfort me - Melody Gardot

What song describes my parents?
Blinding - Florence and the Machine

What song describes my sister? (Same as Cornflake girl about my brothers cause I ave no sister)
ET - Meghan Tonjes (Katy Perry Cover)

How is my life going?
God - Tori Amos

What song will they play at my funeral?
China - Tori Amos

How does the world see me?
Je Ne Suis Pas Elle - Amel Bent

Will I have a happy life?
Mayhem - Imelda May (EEK!)

What do my friends really think of me?
Lady - Regina Spektor

Do people secretly lust after me?
Untouched - The Veronicas

How can I make myself happy?
Centrefold - Pink

What should I do with my life?
Rattlesnakes - Tori Amos

What is some good advice for me?
Hurricane Drunk - Florence and the Machine 

How will I be remembered?
Head over Feet - Alanis Morisette

What is my signature gig song?
Pull Shapes - The Pipetts

What do I think my theme song is?
Floorplan - Tegan and Sara

What does everyone else think my theme song is?
Are you ten years ago - Tegan and Sara

4 comments:

cornflakegirl said...

Great post and thanks for the mention.

Loving your taste in music lady. I Don't Like Mondays coming up for the how can I get ahead in life? question can only mean that Monday will forever be part of the weekend to you. Right?

Aphrosie said...

I like that interpretation of that answer cause it was boggling my mind.
I do love my lady singers! :)

cornflakegirl said...

Aphrosie-hehe, I aim to please, it just jumped out at me. You can't beat a good female singer and you've clearly got some of the best in your collection.

Aphrosie said...

I just love them. A lot of them my friend introduced me to because we share a love for Tori (Which by the way is so so so close!!! I know it's November but still :D ) and he knew I would love them.